St David’s High Kirk Dundee was formed in March 2003 with the Union of The High Kirk, Dundee and St David’s North Parish Church.
The High Kirk was founded in 1877 in a shop, now long since demolished. The church was built in 1878 followed a few years later by an extension and later with the addition of the main hall.
St David’s North Parish Church was initially in a temporary building in 1928 and the church opened in 1930 as the new housing community was being completed and populated.
For the first 11 years of the Union, services were held weekly in both churches, but in 2014 the St David’s site was sold and all activities moved to The High Kirk site in Kinghorne Road.